Customers must contact the order desk to obtain an RGA number prior to returning the part(s), freight charges to be paid by customer.
Limitations and Exceptions on Returns:
- Special orders CANNOT be returned or cancelled (such as but not limited to): custom fabric seats, inserts, special options.
- We do not accept returns for: belts, O-rings, joints, modules, control units, windows or glass items, gaskets and rubber, or electronic components.
- All parts returned to Nova Bus within 60 days of purchase will be credited at the price paid at the time of purchase, less a 15% handling charge. Such parts must be returned in good, resalable condition.
- The 15% handling charge will not apply if the reason for the return falls under Nova Bus responsibility.
- In the case of parts returned to Nova Bus after 60 days or more than 5 items on the RGA, must be submitted to the Customer Service Manager for approval (customers will be offered a credit for the total of the parts depending on the material status and parts category).
- Return will be evaluated according to our policies. Any offer made for return will be based on Nova Bus’ replacement costs and the inventory activity associated with each item. Some items may not be eligible for return.
- A re-stocking fee will be established according to the parameters of the part being returned. Part parameters are internal logistic codes used to manage our inventory level; they can be volatile and are constantly updated. A minimum restocking fee of 25% will be charged.
- Material to be returned for warranty reasons (that is, all parts installed on a vehicle that has stopped working while in service) please refer to https://prevostcar.com/parts-and-services/warranty.
- Each individual part number must be clearly indicated on the part(s) being returned.
- Parts to be returned must be in good, resalable condition, fully functional and free of any kind of damage, including scratches, and in the original packaging.
- Furthermore, such material must be returned within the 20 working days following the date that the return authorization was granted.
- Parts must be drained from oil and other liquid and returned in complete and usable condition. Parts not return in this condition may not be eligible for full credit and Nova Bus may charge for expenses.
- Upon receipt of the RGA at a Nova Bus warehouse; if the return is found to be sent without approval or without tags, damaged, used, refused shipment, etc. Nova Bus reserves the right to deduct extra % for extra handling and parts will be disposed of locally.
For any question or to request a RGA
1-877-999-8808, 8h-17h HE (USA)
1-800-771-6682, 8h-17h HE (CAN)
Shipping charges and the choice of freight carriers are the entire responsibility of the customer, unless the reason for the return falls under Nova Bus’ responsibility (that is, manufacturing defects, etc.).