The long-range battery electric vehicle the industry is looking for
- Total battery capacity of 564 kWh
- Range of 292 miles before needing a charge*
- Dual Charging Flexibility : Overhead and Plug-in charging at depot
- Zero emissions with all electric accessories
* Depending on power demands and operating conditions
|123602BR||Customer service manager|
We have 17 service centers in North America
Did you know that our service team is made up of 26 managers, with over 450 years of experience! We’re here to support you 24 hours a day, throughout the lifecycle of your Nova LFS buses.
10 american locations at your service
- California – Hayward
- California – Mira Loma
- Florida – Orlando
- Illinois – Franklin Park
- New Jersey – Secaucus
- New Jersey – South Plainfield
- Tennesse – Goodlettsville
- Texas – Forth Worth
- Texas – Houston
- Washington DC – Capitol Heights
In the news
Nova Bus is exiting bus production in the US market. Consequently, the company has decided to close its Plattsburgh manufacturing and delivery facility by 2025.
Nova Bus to provide five LFSe+ battery electric buses to Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
Nova Bus, a member of the Volvo Group and a leading North American transit bus manufacturer, is proud to announce it has been awarded a contract for five LFSe+, the 40’ long-range battery electric bus model of Nova Bus, by the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (Metro).
Nova Bus, a member of the Volvo Group and a leading North American transit bus manufacturer, is electrified to announce its LFSe+ will be joining the shuttle service of the Lake Placid 2023 FISU World University Games from January 12-22, 2023.