The long-range battery electric vehicle the industry is looking for
- Total battery capacity of 564 kWh
- Range of 292 miles before needing a charge*
- Dual Charging Flexibility : Overhead and Plug-in charging at depot
- Zero emissions with all electric accessories
* Depending on power demands and operating conditions
We have 17 service centers in North America
Did you know that our service team is made up of 26 managers, with over 450 years of experience! We’re here to support you 24 hours a day, throughout the lifecycle of your Nova LFS buses.
10 american locations at your service
- California – Hayward
- California – Mira Loma
- Florida – Orlando
- Illinois – Franklin Park
- New Jersey – Secaucus
- New Jersey – South Plainfield
- Tennesse – Goodlettsville
- Texas – Forth Worth
- Texas – Houston
- Washington DC – Capitol Heights
In the news
Nova Bus is proud to announce the addition of Mylène Tassy as Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Canada and the United States.
Milwaukee County Transit System selects Nova Bus to supply 15 electric LFSe+ buses — a first LFSe+ order for Nova Bus in the U.S.
Nova Bus, leading North American transit bus manufacturer, is pleased to announce it was selected to supply 15 LFSe+ buses, Nova Bus’ long range electric buses, by the Milwaukee County Transit System (MCTS), the largest transit agency in Wisconsin and primary transit provider for Milwaukee County. This is Nova Bus’ first order of electric LFSe+ buses in the United States.
Nova Bus, leading North American transit bus manufacturer, is pleased to confirm that the Chicago Transit Board approved the purchase of up to 600 new, 40-foot clean-diesel buses from Nova Bus.